You are here: Shop On-Line > B25 (Pacific Princess) Kit
B25 (Pacific Princess) Kit
SpecificationsWing Span: 55"
Plane Length: 40 1/2"
Wing Area: 471 sq. in.
Engine: (2) ea. .25
The North American B-25 was among the famous twin engine medium bombers used during World War II. It was the most widely produced American twin engine combat aircraft, with approximately 10,000 produced, in a total of 8 major models.
Kit FeaturesFull size plans, Step by step instructions, 1/2" pre-shaped fuselage, pre-shaped nacelles, Laser cut plywood doublers, Laser cut ribs, Hardware package, Landing Gear, Leadout wires, Elevator Pushrod and Decals
Other Items Required:
Please note that phone orders should only be called in from 9am to 5pm EST. You may e-mail us after hours. Thank You!
- Find a Product:
- New & Back in Stock
- Control Line World (Back Issues)
- Building Supplies
- Control Line Planes
- Control Line Parts
- Dummy Engines
- Electric Planes
- Electric Accessories
- Electric Technical Information
- Engines, Mufflers & Parts
- Finishing Products
- Fuel, Tanks & Accessories
- Pilots/Instrument Panels/Machine Guns
- Rubber Power, Free Flight & Glider Kits & Accessories
- Spirit of Yesteryear by Brodak