You are here: Shop On-Line > Accentor Kit
SpecificationsWing Span: 52 in.
Plane Length: 37 1/2 in.
Wing Area: 571 sq. in.
Engine: .35 to .46
To convert your Accentor to electric power use Universal “A” Electric Conversion kit #BH-1943.
Kit FeaturesTwo full-size plans, Step-by-step instructions, Built-up fuselage for strength, Select AAA balsa, Formed landing gear, Clear molded canopy, Precision die-cut parts, Decals, Full hardware package, including Brodak heavy duty nylon bellcrank, leadout cable & control horn
Other Items Required:
Please note that phone orders should only be called in from 9am to 5pm EST. You may e-mail us after hours. Thank You!
- Find a Product:
- New & Back in Stock
- Control Line World (Back Issues)
- ARF - RC Planes
- Dare Boats by Brodak
- Building Supplies
- Control Line Planes
- Control Line Parts
- Electric / Electric RC Planes
- Electric Accessories
- Electric Technical Information
- Engines, Parts, Mufflers, Glow Plugs
- Finishing Products
- Fuel, Fuel Tanks & Accessories
- Free Flight, Glider & Rubber Powered Kits & Accessories
- Plastic Vac: Pilots/Dummy Engines/Machine Guns/Missles/Tanks/Inst Panels/Bombs/Rockets/Torpedo
- Plastic Vac Instructions